Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Friday, January 20, 2012

Beth, with our niece Kelly

Leave meeting at 7:30 and drive to Sam''s Club to shop for Hall and us. Home and put our stuff away. Work at computer for awhile. Into living room and watch a Gene Autry western on The Western Channel. Make some lunch and eat while viewing. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Feed girls.Open mail for Beth. Clean up side yard. Into office and work some more. Into kitchen and start dinner - corn on the cob. Start BBQ. Beth home and I help her inside with her stuff. BBQ corn. We eat and talk. Then we watch GOP debate. She showers; I get ready. Later ~