Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, January 22, 2012

NFC Playoff game

Sleep in day. Beth up 5:15; I follow at 5:30. She out ofbath and I in to shave and shower. Dress. She over to feede Jo. I have a few bites of yesterday's Subway Sandwich. Beth home and both change. Meet Steve and Linda Baker at Heritage Palms clubhouse for Sunday Brunch. Home and Beth does my pill box. I down for nap with girls. I up in an hour and join her in dining room. She off to her place of employment to feed Jo. I turn on playoff game 49ers vs. NYGiants. When she gets back, she makes dinner and we eat watching game in dining room. After dessert we move bak to living room andbig TV. San Fran looses in overtime. We get ready and she showers. Later ~