Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

With old Corriganville fight partner, Ed Mohler

To market after meeting and shop for Beth and me. On to key shop and have some keys made for Beth. On to her place of employment and help Beth change batteries in a TV remote. I drive home and check e-mail and news sites with girls. Take some Zicam back to Beth at her work. Down to pick up Western Bacon Cheeseburger to go and home. Watch TV while I eat with girls. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Clean up side yard. Work in office for awhile. Into kitchen and start making her a quick dinner and salad. Beth home and I hep her in with her stuff. Finish making her dinner; plus two buttered tortillas for me. We eat and talk with Bill O'Reilly. She leaves for Hall and H&I Meeting. I call Ed Mohler and we talk. Into office and start writing here. Turn on living room TV. Beth home and we wach recording of last Sunday's Pan Am. Into office while she showers. Later ~