Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Camp Runamuck set; Columbia Ranch (1965)

To Sam's after meeting to meet Luis to buy toy chest that he carries in pick up back to Beth's work. Stop by Harry's and help him add his new password to his computer. Stop by CVS and get mouthwash. Home and check e-mail and news sites with girls, sausage and chips. Spend more time on computer. Into living room and turn on end of Gene Autry movie I've been watching for the past few days. Make some lunch and eat. Down for nap with girls. Up an hour and a half later. Bring in mail from outside. Feed Girls. Open mail for Beth. Work in office. Beth calls. Sean over to connect our computers to her employers' security system. Make a left over dinner. Get ready to watch a movie because Beth is going out to dinner tonight with Brenda and the girls. Beth home. Continue eating in kitchen. Beth leaves for dinner. I finish up while reading a NYT article about Apple computers. Into office and surf around Facebook. Work at computer until Beth gets home from dinner. Clean up kitchen and we talk. She showers while I get ready. I finish up here on blog. Later ~