Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, January 27, 2012


Leave meeting at 7:30 and drive to Sam's to shop for Hall. Home and check e-mail and news sites with girls, salami and chips. Beth calls. I drive over to her place of employment and follow her (in van) to Bermuda Dunes airport. Drop her back at work then I home. Have dessert. Check e-mail; then down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Call Beth. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Work in office for awhile. Drive over to Beth's place of employment and pick her up then we to Bermuda Dunes airport to drop her so she can drive them home after 7;00 landing. We have dinner (hot dog and chicken or her) in my car before I leave. I drive home. Have an ice cream dessert while I write here. Start to get ready for bed. She will be here later and she'll shower then join the rest of us in bede. Later ~