Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Alcatraz main cast

Leave meeting a half-hour early to grocery shop at Albertson's. Home and Brenda helps me bring stuff inside. I put stuff away while she gets back to cleaning. pop some popcorn and split it. I into office and check e-mail and news sites with girls. Beth gets home and she and Brenda talk while Brenda continues cleaning. I work at computer. Brenda leaves and I into kitchen to make us some lunch. We eat and talk. After dessert I into bedroom and down for nap with girls. Debbie here and she and Beth talk in kitchen. I up and dress. Check e-mail. Out out to bring in mail. Feed girls in room while I work on computer. Debbie leaves. We both work in office. She to kitchen. I follow later to make dinner. We eat and talk. Watch some Huckabee. Into living room to watch two hour pilot for Alcatraz. Watch a rerun of Person of Interest. Both get ready for bed; she showers. I write here. Later~