Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Empire Polo Club
Sleep in day. Both up 5:30. She does her hair while I check e-mail. Both dress. Into kitchen and make breakfast; eat while reading Sunday paper. Trim beard. Drive to Best Buy and pick up phone set. Home and begin setting up phones. Drive to Indio's Empire Polo Grounds for Humane Society Fundraiser. Silent auction; BBQ dinner, etc. See Paul and Deborah. Home and work to set up phones. No dial tone when we're done. She brings home pizza and we eat. After dessert into office and look up Beverley's address on Google Maps. Find a phone number and call - they won't give out her number. Finish up in office and she to shower. I get ready. Later ~