Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, January 30, 2012

Charlton Heston and James Coburn in The Last Hard Men

Home after meeting and check e-mail and news sites with girls, salami and chips. Work at computer for awhile. Call Time-Warner and make an appt for phone line for this afternoon. Into living room and start watching The Last Hard Men, with Charlton Heston and James Coburn. Make tortilla lunch and eat while viewing. Down for nap with girls. Up in two hours. Check e-mail. Out and bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Clean up side yard. Time-Warner guy here and fix phone line. I work at computer for awhile. UPS delivery for Beth. Put out recycle bin. To kitchen and start dinner and salads. Beth home - gets checks- then to bank and back. We eat and talk. After dessert we into living room and watch last night's CSI: Miami. She showers; I get ready and write here. Later ~