Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, February 02, 2012

Round Table

AA Birthday #30.
Beth gives me cake at meeting. Home and check e-mail and news sites with girls. salami and chips. Drive to credit union where I make deposit; then to Palm Desert and buy folding cheater glasses at In the Bag. Home and check computer. Get ready and off to Indio and Chinese place for monthly Conservative Round Table. Good food; good conversation. Drive home for an ice cream dessert. Down for nap with our girls. Up and bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Clean up side yard. Work in office for awhile. UPS delivers steaks. I put them in freezer. Into kitchen. Turn on Bill O'Reilly and start dinner I chop potatoes, etc.) - Beth home and help her in with her stuff. She continues making the potato dish while I finish up salads. She cooks then we eat and talk. After ice cream we into office and both work at our computers. I take out trash. She showers. I get ready. Later ~