Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, February 04, 2012

Brad Pitt and Jonah Hill in Moneyball

Leave meeting extra early to go grocery shopping. Home and unload and put stuff away with help from Brenda. Check e-mail and Beth home. We off for 9:30 nail appointment with Becky and her mom, Vivi. I pick up sandwiches; then across street to Pet Smart and get dog toys - bone and a football. Home and Beth close behind. We eat and talk. She off to Sherry's and Mel. I down for nap with girls. Up 2:00. Check e-mail; then bring in outside mail; feed girls; clean uup side yard. Work at computer. Beth home and we both work in office. Start to go out and she backs into garage door before it's all the way up. Ron over and we try to fix it. No luck; will have to leave it half way down all week end. We drive to vet she'll be taking Jo to for surgery. Stop for chili-cheese dogs to take home. Drive home and park her car in driveway. We eat chili-cheese dogs and chips. Then we watch Moneyball as a rental. She showers and I get ready. I write here. Later ~