Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, February 05, 2012

The Marvelous Wonderettes
Superbowl day - Sleep in day. She up 5:30; I up a few minutes later. Check e-mail while she does her hair. I into bathroom - shave and shower. Dress and into kitchen for breakfast while I read Sunday paper. Garage door held up OK. Beth does some ironing and washes clothes. I work in office. We sit down for lunch - remains of yesterday's sandwiches. Dave Cass calls and we bring each other up to date. We leave for McCallum Theater to see The Marvelous Wonderettes. Very Good. Home and pick up super bowl in second quarter. She fixes some diner at half and we eat at beginning of second half. Giants win. I into office and write on blog; she watches TV. She showers while I get ready. Later ~