Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Pacifica

Grocery shopping after meeting; then home and unload with Brenda's help. I put stuff away. Make some popcorn and share with Brenda while she continues to clean and I work at computer. Beth calls - she's at work. I continue working on computer and reviewing Byron's book. Brenda leaves. I make a tortilla lunch and after dessert I down for nap with girls. I up in two hours and Beth is here. We both work in office. She into kitchen to read today's paper. I continue in office. She starts to iron on service porch. I work here in office. Change into long pants for tonight. Beth gets ready. We off to meet her employers and some others for dinner at Pacifica. BD dinner for Rhonda, Jack and me. Home and start get ready. She showers. Later ~