Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Tab Hunter, Van Heflen, James Darren in Gunman's Walk

Home after meeting and check e-mail and news sites with girls, salami and chips. Take Misty to her vet dentist appointment at 9:15. We're out of there in 15-mins. Home and unleash her. I check e-mail and more news sites. Work at computer for awhile. Into living room and watch end of Gunman's Walk, with Van Heflin, Tab Hunter and James Darren. Make some lunch and eat while viewing. Down for nap with girls. Up and Beth calls. Bring in mail; feed girls; Open mail for Beth; clean up side yard. Into office and work at computer. Into kitchen and put away dishes. Back to computer and work for awhile. Into kitchen and start on dinner. She home and we eat. After dessert we watch last night's recording of NCIS. Both work in office. She shower; I get ready. Later ~