Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, February 10, 2012

Bob Steele in Cavalry (1936)

Leave meeting early and drive to Sam's Club to shop for Hall and us. Home and take our stuff inside. Check e-mail and news sites with girls, salami and chips. Work at computer for awhile. Watch Cavalry (1936) with Bob Steele on computer site. Make some lunch and eat while viewing. Watch an old three Musketeers after that. Down for nap with girls. Lotta dreaming. Up and check e-mail again. Bring in mail from outside. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Clean up side yard. Into office and work for awhile. Beth calls - she's on her way home. She picks me up and we drive to Palm Springs for dinner at Las Consuelos Terraza with Steve and Theresa Grippi. Home and I work in office. She showers; I get ready. Later ~