Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Jorge Garcia and Sarah Jones, stars of Alcatraz

Sleep in day. I up first at 5:30 - Beth follows. Shave and check e-mail and news. Then I shower and dress; move into kitchen. Breakfast with Beth and Sunday paper. I into office and work on review of Byron's book. Finish and send to him. Beth is working on our taxes. She off to appointment with Fran. I make lunch for me and have ice cream for dessert. Beth home and eats - I sit with her. Down for nap with girls. Up and feed girls. Clean up side yard. Into office and search for a yacht on google. Spend some time in office with her. She into kitchen to start dinner. I turn on Huckabee. I help by making salads. We eat and after Huckabee we talk. Ice cream and clean up. She washes her hair. Then we watch Alcatraz recording from last Monday. After that we watch recording of Smash, from last Monday. She showers; I get ready. Later ~