Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, February 15, 2012


RAIN in P.M.
Leave meeting five-minutes early. Home and check e-mail and news sites with girls, salami, and chips. Take Daisy to the vet for shots and check up. Home. Call Beth. Meet her at Bermuda Dunes airport where she leaves Tracker for pilot. Drop her at her work and I drive home. Fix some lunch and watch last night's Justified recording. Get ready and down for nap with girls. Up in two hours. Up and bring in mail from outside. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Talk to Beth - company for dinner tonight (Melissa). It starts to RAIN. More work at computer. Start setting up for dinner - Beth will bring Panda Express. Do ice waters. They here - help bring in food and her other stuff. Sit at table and talk and eat. Ice cream for dessert. I into office and write here. One of us takes Melissa back to house. Beth works at computer then showers. I get ready. Later ~