Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Rory Calhoun and Barbara Bates in Apache Territory (1958)

Drive home; check e-mail and news sites with girls, salami, and chips. Drive back to Palm Desert for haircut with Sherry Mesa. After that, to Chrysler in Cat City to buy new small, AM antena for back of roof top. To Tony' at Ford to have it attached. Home and turn on TV. Watch recording of last night's Justified. Make sandwich and get chips and sour cream and eat while viewing Apache Territory with Rory Calhoun. Down for nap with girls, Up in two hours. Harry left message and I call him back in SF. He;s off to Reno by train tomorrow. Bring in mail from outside. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth, Work on Dawn of Eagles in office. To kitchenand turn on O'Reilly. Beth home and helps me make dinner. Watch debate while we eat. Work quick in office. Watch last night's recording of NCIS. She shower;I write here then get ready. Later ~