Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, February 17, 2012

Jack Perman's 81st birthday



Leave meeting early and drive to Sam's to shop for Hall and us. Home and unload our stuff then check e-mail and news sites with girls, salami and chips. Work at computer for awhile. Drive over to Berths place of work at 11:15. It's Jack's 81st birthday. Pizza with family, Brenda and the gardeners. I home and down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Work in office rest of p.m. - Beth here and changes purse. We to Greek Festival and have grape leaves and other Greek food. Sit with Garison Tarnow and his family while we eat. Home and watch recording of Alcatraz from last Monday. She shower while I write here. Later ~