Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Lash and Fuzzy

Grocery shopping after I leave meeting at 7:30. Home by 8:30. Put stuff away. Into office and check e-mail and news sites with girls, salami and chips. Drive to nail place by 10:00. Meet Beth and get toes done. I home and make lunch; watch Lash LaRue and Fuzzy. Beth home and I sit with her while she eats. I down for nap with girls. Up at 2:50. Dress then bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Beth irons all afternoon while I work in office. She prepares dinner - enchiladas and more for her. Ice cream for dessert. Into living room and watch recording of last week's CSI: Vegas. She showers; I write here. We watch more recordings from last week: Smash and Person of Interest. I write here - she into bed. Later ~