Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Glenn Ford

Stop at market and pick up watermelon for Beth and a birthday card for James in Florida. Home and check e-mail and news sites. To post office to mail card to James; then to bank to cash check and make deposit for Beth. Home and start watching a Glen Ford western, Day of the Evil Gun, with Arthur Kennedy and Dean Jagger. Jimmy George calls; I stop movie and we talk. Make tortilla lunch and eat while viewing movie. Turn it off at noon and down for nap with girls. Up and check e-mail. Check outsid for mail and there is none. Feed girls. Clean up side yard. Work in office then watch end of Day of the Evil Gun. Sweep tiles. Bring our meat in from outside where it's been defrosting.Into kitchen and prepare steak. Beth calls: she is bringing cole slaw. She home and Istart BBQ steak. She changes towels in bathrooms. She cooks her chicken. Sit down and eat while Hannity is on. I havw ice cream and she washes her hair. I into office and write here. We to living room and watch recording of lt night's Hawaii Five-0. She showers; I get ready - later ~