Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Gene Autry and the Cass County Boys - Robin Hood of Texas

Beth not feeling well - decides to stay home, then at last minute, she decides to go.
Home from meeting; check e-mail and news sites with girls, salami and chips. Work at computer for awhile. E-mail from Richard Lapp - he has cancer and is about to undergo
treatment. UPS delivers Beth check - she by and pick it up. I into living room and watch Gene Autry's final Republic movie, Robin Hood of Texas, With Sterling Hollaway. Make some lunch and eat while viewing. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Clean up side yard. into office and work for awhile. Into kitchen and shuck some corn and make the salads. Beth home early. I put wrong phone number on fax and this company ended up talking to me, not her. I also called WGA earlier about pension. She into office and sends e-mails. I BBQ corn. We finally eat and watch our news shows. Ice cream then she in to shower while I write here. INto living room to watch last tonight's CSI: Vegas. She gets ready. I take out trash and get ready. Later ~