Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Burt Lancaster in Ulzana's Raid

Home from meeting and check e-mail and news sites with girls, salami and chips. At 9:00 I drive to bank to make a deposit for Beth; then to pet shop by Walmart to get food for Daisy. Home and put away dog food; turn on TV. Watch Ulzana's Raid with Burt Lancaster. Have last half of my tuna sandwich and chips for lunch. Talked to Beth and tried to fax her. Down for nap with girls. Up and check e-mail. Out and bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail (one check) for Beth. Clean up side yard. Let Misty run in back yard; Daisy isn't quite ready for back yard yet. Put frozen meat out to thaw. Work in office for awhile. Bring in meat - it's thawed in an hour. Start preparing my steak and make salads. Turn on TV. Beth home and help her in with her stuff. Start BBQing steak. Beth into office to e-mail someone. She in to make her dinner when I have five-minutes to go on mine. We eat and talk. After dessert and clean up,both into office - I write here,she cleans up taxes. Into living room and watch last nights recording of Hawaii Five-O. She showers and I finish up here. Later ~