Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, February 25, 2012


Grocery shopping at 7:30 - left meeting early. Home and Brenda helps me unload. Make popcorn. I check e-mail and news sites with girls and popcorn, She cleans and I work at computer. She leaves and I into kitchen to start making lunch - left over potato dish from Wednesday, Beth home and she has her fruit with me - has some potato's too. She off to lunch with Rhonda. I down for nap with girls. Up 2:15. Dress and comb hair. Beth home. We talk in office while we work. Belated BD card from Shannon. Into kitchen to start making salads for dinner. She in to help. We eat and talk. Into living room to watch three shows we haven't seen yet - Smash; Pan Am; and Person of Interest. Both ger ready for bed. Later ~