Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, March 01, 2012


Stop to get birthday cards after meeting then home. Check e-mail and news sites with girls, salami and chips. Work at computer until 10:30. Off to Indio; first stop at Joel's new store where we talk and shoot the shit for half an hour. On to Chinese place for monthly Conservative Round Table. We talk and discuss Brietbart and other politics of the day. Lee's birthday and we have cake for dessert. I drive home and arrive a little after 2:00. Feed girls; open mail; and feed girls. Clean up side yard. Work in office for the rest of the afternoon. Beth running late because a vendor couldn't get there earlier. Finally she's home. She brings pasta for her and pizza for me. We eat. After dessert we watch recording of last night's CSI: Vegas. She showers while I get ready. Later ~