Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Timothy Oliphant of Justified

Home from meeting and check e-mail and news sits with girls, salami and chips. Try call Mike for Hawaii info. Work on computer for awhile. Talk Beth; reach Mike and get name of condos in HI. Out to get burger at Carl's, Jr. Homer. Turn on TV and watch last night's recorded segment of Justified while I eat burger. Down for nap with girls. Up at 2:00. Check e-mail. Out to bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Clean up side yard. Into office and work on computer some more - look at condos. Write here. Into kitchen and start making dinner. Beth home and help her in with her stuff. We eat and talk. After dessert we both into office and look at condos for rent in Hawaii. Into living room and watch last night's recording of NCIS. I get ready and work here while Beth takes her shower. Later ~