Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, March 04, 2012

Mike Huckabee

Sleep in day. I up first and shave. Into office while she uses bathroom. I in to shower; then dress. Outside for paper. Fix us some breakfast then we eat and read Sunday paper. I trim beard while she does my pill boxes. I join her and put pill boxes away. She off to her place of employment. I down to pick up two Subway sandwiches; bring them home. Work in office writing yesterday's and today's blogs. Beth home and we eat and talk. After ice cream dessert, I down for nap with girls. Up and check e-mail; into kitchen - Beth is ironing on service porch. I feed girls. Into office and work on computer for awhile. Beth starts making soup for dinner. We eat while watching Huckabee show - Q&A with GOP candidates. She continue TV. I into office and finish blog. Putz around on computer. She shower. I get ready. Later ~