Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, March 05, 2012


Go by Hall to do trash and Hi to guys; then to the McCallum Theater to meet Harry and we sit in line and wait two hours or the box office to open so we can get tickets to Open Call (local talent show). Howdy Doody puppet there. Get our tix and we say bye and I head for home. Check e-mail and news sites with girls, salami and chips. Work at computer for awhile. Into living room and watch Last of the Pony Riders with Gene Autry and Dick Jones. Gene's last picture. Have some sandwich and chips for lunch. Don for nap with girls. Up later and bring in mail from outside. Fed girls. Clean up side yard. Clean up kitchen. Work at computer for awhile. Into kitchen and prepare potatoes, cheese and stuff for dinner. Beth home and help her in with her stuff. She continues cooking dinner while I set table, etc. We eat and talk. After dessert, we into living room and watch last night's recording of CSI: Miami. She showers; I get ready and write here. Later ~