Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, March 11, 2012

2012 Women's Banquet

CHANGE CLOCKS FORWARD 2:00 a.m.
Up new time 6:00. I shave; then she does hair. I check e-mail and news sites. Shower and dress. Bring in Sunday paper. Make breakfast and eat while reading paper. Trim beard. Set all clock not set last night. Into office and work for awhile. Beth eats and reads paper. Beth over to her place of work to check up on things. I work at computer until she returns. We eat our remaining portion of yesterday's sandwich for lunch. I down for nap with girls. Up at 2:00. Check e-mail. Feed girls. Clean up side yard. Work on computer. Talk to Jimmy George in Mississippi. Beth gets ready for Women's Banquet and leaves a little after 4:00. I watch final first season finale of Hell on Wheels on computer. Into living room and watch some TV recordings. Turn off TV at 7:00. Beth home and we talk. Download her picures fo banquet. She showers; I get ready. Later ~