Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, March 07, 2012


Home from meeting and check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. Leash Daisy and we drive to vet sown the street for her rabies shot; Martha does it all and I get certificate for Beth. Home and continue on computer. Into living room and watch the last of The Hard Man with Guy Madison and Lorne Green. Beth calls several times. Eat last half of my tuna sandwich with chips. Down for nap with girls after the movie. Up and outside to bring in mail. Feed girls. Put meat on wall to defrost. Clean up side yard. Into kitchen and unwrap pills and put into bottle. Into office and work on computer some more. Bring in steak and chicken. Into kitchen and prepare meat. Start on salads. Beth home. Turn on BBQ. Help her in with her stuff. Finish cooking and she ooks her own dinner. We eatnd watch Haqnnity and talk. After dessert we watch last night's rerun recording of NCIS. She shower and I get ready. Later ~