Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Kenny Wormald and Julianne Hough in Footloose

Leave meeting early to go grocery shopping at Albertson's. Home and Brenda helps me in with stuff. Make some popcorn and share with Brenda - I into office and check e-mail and news sites with girls and popcorn. Work for awhile on computer. Off to meet Beth at Happiness Nails for pedicure for me and manicure and pedicure for Beth. Get some Subway Sandwiches; put Beth's in her car and I take mine home for lunch. Once home, turn on TV and watch beginning of The Bounty Hunter, with Randolph Scott. Have a quarter of my sandwich and chips with sour cream for lunch. After dessert, turn off movie and down for nap with girls. Up in two hours and bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Clean up side yard. Work in dining room. Beth home; help her in with her stuff. We start making dinner. Set table and we eat. After dessert we watch Footloose on pay TV. She showers while I get ready. Write here. Later ~