Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, March 09, 2012

Gene Autry

Leave meeting early and shop for Hall at Sam's Club. Stop by Beth's place of employment and take pic of hubcap on van. Drop off Tide for Beth. Home and bring my stuff inside. Check e-mail and news sites with girls, salami and chips. Work at computer for awhile. Do a few things around house. Work on beginning of WIP. Into living room and turn on TV. Watch The Old West, with Gene Autry and Gail Davis while eating lunch. Beth calls. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail from outside. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Clean up side yard. Work at computer. Wait for Beth - she's later than usual. She home with tamales. We eat and talk. After dessert we watch Person of Interest. She showers; I get ready. Later ~