Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, March 08, 2012

Sarah Palin

Home after meeting; check e-mail and news sites with girls, salami and chips. Work at computer for awhile. Putz on computer more and surf the net. Drive to hearing aid place for 11:00 appointment with Jason. He tests hearing and refurbishes aids. Home and no eat. Down for nap with girls. Up later and bring in mail from outside. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Clean up side yard. Back to office and work some more on computer. Talk to Jimmy George in Mississippi for awhile. Into kitchen and shuck some corn. Get BBQ clean and ready. Make salads. Start BBQ. Watch O'Reilly while waiting for Beth. She home then she runs to bank to deposit check. I start BBQing corn. Beth back from bank. Set table then time to eat. We eat with Hannity and Sara Palin. After dessert we watch Monday night's recording of Alcatraz. She showers; I get ready. Later ~