Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, March 12, 2012

CSI: Miami - cast

By Nader's and give him Big Book. On to meet Beth and follow her to Bermuda Dunes airport to leave van. Her employers' are coming in today. I home and check e-mail and news sites with girls, salami, and chips. Work at computer for awhile. Beth calls and go over there to take photos of Jo's enclosure. Home and e-mail them to
Melissa. Make lunch and eat while watching the end of Sunset; movie I started yesterday. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail from outside. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Cleanup side yard. To office and work at computer. Start getting trash ready for tonight, Put out recycle bin. Into house and turn on O'Reilly; Start preparing dinner; make salads. Start BBQ. Beth home and start cooking steak. She sends faxes. She into kitchen and gets her dinner ready. We eat and talk. After dessert we watch recording of last night's CSI: Miami. She showers; I write here and get ready. Later ~