Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Gene Autry

Home from meeting and check e-mail and news sites with girls, salami, and chips. Work at computer for an hour or so. Into living room and watch Tuesday's recording of Justified. Make some lunch and watch South of the Border with Gene Autry, Smiley Burnette, June Storey, and Duncan Renaldo. Down for nap with girls. Up in two hours: check-mail; bring in mail from outside; feed girls; clean up side yard. Into office and work at desk for an hour. Into kitchen and shuck some corn. Out back and set up BBQ. Make our salads. Beth home from work. Help her in with her stuff. She irons my new parrot shirt. I BBQ corn and set table. We eat and talk - some TV. Into office for a few minutes. To living room and watch last night's recording of CSI: Vegas. She shower while I get ready. Later ~