Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Beth does my pill boxes

RAINED IN NIGHT; more in afternoon
Sleep in day. Up 5:30 - shave. In to get her up. To office and check e-mail and news sites with girls. Shower, dress, and out to get paper. In with paper and start making breakfast. Eat and read Sunday paper. Joined by Beth who eats with me. Into office; then back to dining room. Get our pill boxes and she does my pills. She off to her Fran appointment. I pick up Subway sandwiches. Home and work at computer. Beth home and we eat our Subways. Sit and talk with her for awhile then down for nap with girls. She does MDD meeting while I sleep I up and check e-mail. Beth home from MDD meeting and she irons shirts. I work in office writing here. Spend some time on computer. Brth begins making dinner; I in to make salads. We eat early. After dessert we both into office and work side by side - I finish writing here. She shower; I get ready. Later ~