Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Beth on yacht

Beth leaves meeting early to gas up van. I leave 7:15 and home; make sure girls are OK. To Beth's place of employment and meet Beth - we drive to San Diego to pick up stuff from boat - Mike has it ready for us. Load up and drive back. Stop in Temeculla for Mexican lunch; then drive on home. I get my car and head home. Arrive 2:30 - feed girls and have ice cream. Down for nap with girls. Up and check e-mail. Start dinner. Beth home. Unload her stuff. We eatand talk. Into living room and watch CSI: Miami recording from last Sunday night. Get ready; she shower. Later ~