Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Walton Goggens - Justified

Home after meeting and check e-mail and news sites with girls, salami and chips. Call Jimmy George in Mississippi and we talk. Head out around 9:30 to get sandwich for rest of week's lunches; then to shoe shop to get new new pair of Birkenstocks. Home and watch Justified, recorded last night, on TV while eating lunch. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Call her about check from SD. Clean up side yard. Beth here for check - leaves. I work in office the rest of afternoon. Beth home and we eat - she sushi; I more sandwich and chops. She off to H&I meeting. I try to work on Netflex. Beth home and we watch NCIS recorded last night. I look up Shelter Island. She showers; I get ready. Later ~