Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, March 24, 2012

The Baron of Arizona, with Vincent Price

Leave meeting before it starts and to Albertson's for grocery shopping. Home and unload with help from Brenda; I put stuff away. Sam is here also; paining her bathroom. Check e-mail and news sites with Fritos. Off to meet Beth at Happiness Nails for pedicure. Buy three Subway sandwiches -two for Beth, one for me. I home and turn on TV and get my lunch ready. Watch Baron of Arizona while I eat. Down for nap with girls. Up and Bth is home. I feed girls; clean up side yard. She into office and makesphone calls. I wait in dining room. Into office and start on blog. We get ready and drive down to The Old Spaghetti Factory to meet Grippi' for dinner. Good food and company. Home; Beth returns Fran's phone call. Then we both watch Alcatraz recordingh from last Monday. She showers while I get ready. Later ~