Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, March 23, 2012

Randolph Scott in Tall Man Riding


Leave meeting at 7:30 and to Sam's Club to shop for Hall. Home after and unload our stuff and her employers' purchase, Sam is here painting my bathroom. I into office and check e-mail and news sites with girls and Fritos. Paul here from Dragon - help his with sheds and pit; rat traps. He goes, Back to office and continue working while Sam finishes up painting. I move to living room and turn on TV. Sam leaves. I watch Tall Man Riding with Randolph Scott and Dorothy Malone. Make lunch and eat while viewing. Down for nap with girls. Up in two hours and bring in mail from outside. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Zicam delivery. Work on WIP in office - Dawn of Eagles. Clean up side yard. Back to office and continue writing. Into kitchen and turn on news while I make salads. Start cooking macaroni. Beth home and help her inside with her stuff. Continue cooking mac and Cheese. We sit down and eat. After dessert she washes her hair while I write here. Both into living room to watch recording of Smash from Monday night. She showers while I get ready. Finish writing here. Later ~