Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Bob Steele

Leave Hall 6:45 and drive to get blood draw. Home and check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. To car wash and get Dodge washed. Stop by and say hi to Nader - buy lottery ticket for tonight. Home and work at computer. Watch a Buster Crabbe, Fuzzy St. John PRC western on computer. Into living room and watch a Bob Steele, Fuzzy At. John western. Fix lunch and est while viewing. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail from outside; feed girls; open mail for Beth; clean up side yard; bring in recycle bin. Work in office for awhile. Into kitchen and prepare potatoes for dinner. Chop onions; grate cheese; get out Ranch dressing. Make our salads chop lettuce and cut avocados. Beth home and help her in with her stuff. She takes over and cook potatoes. I set table. O'Reilly is on. We eat. She up and does wash. Both into office and work I write here. Into living room and watch recording of Smash from Monday night.Both into office - I write here. She showers. I get ready. Later ~