Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Beth and Steve

Sleep in day - up at 6:00 a.m. Shave and shower while she stays in bed. I bring in paper and start preparing breakfast. I eat while reading Sunday paper; she in and has cottage cheese and grapefruit. I to bathroom and trim beard. Into kitchen and sit with her while she reads. To office and work on computer. She joins me in office. We into dining room and have lunch together - sandwiches from yesterday with chips and Fritos. I down for nap with girls. She over to her place of employment to sit with Jo while Melissa goes out shopping. She home and joins me in office. She out to water flowers. Call James in Florida and talk. Spend sometime together in dining room before we fix dinner. We eat and talk. Unpack and set up new QVC blender. I into office to look up recipes. She joins me. She showers while I write here. Later ~