Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, March 26, 2012

Eddie Dean

Home from meeting and check e-mail and news sites with girls, salami and chips. Work at computer for awhile. To bank and make some deposits for Beth. Gas up at Nader's. Home and call Jimmy George in Mississippi. Turn on TV. Watch The Hawk of Powder River, with Eddie Dean, Roscoe Ates, and Jeniffer Holt. Make lunch and eat while viewing. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in UPS for Beth;out again and bring in mail. Feed girls;open mail for Beth; clean up side yard. Jimmy calls again for a quick message. Into office and work at computer. Beth calls - she'll be later than she thought. Tells me to go ahead and eat alone. Into kitchen and turn on O'Reilly. Start making stuff for tacos. When I'm done, I eat. Clean up and put cheese in fridge. Into office and write here. Beth home around 6:45. Help her in with her stuff. Set her up at table and heat tortilla. She has taco and we watch some Hannity. After her dessert we clean up kitchen then she in and shower. I turn on DWTS annd into office to finish up here. Clean up. Into bedroom to join her. Later ~