Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Oliver and Monroe: The Prince and the Showgirl

Alan "Rocky" Lane

Grocery Shopping after I leave meeting at 7:30. Drive home when I'm finished and unload and put away in kitchen. Brenda stayed for meeting after meeting so she'll be late. Check e-mail and news sites with girls and Fritos. Brenda here and she starts cleaning. I into living room and turn on TV. Watch a Rocky Lane western on Netflex. Brenda leaves. I make lunch and eat while viewing. Down for nap with girls at 12:20. Up at 2:30 - Beth is home. I comb hair and wash up. Work at computer for awhile. Into kitchen and talk with Beth. Feed girls. Work in office for awhile. Beth joins me. We get ready and drive to The River. Look around then to P.F. Chang's where we meet Bill and Sonny White for dinner. Nice food and company. Drive home. She showers while I write here. Then we watch recording of The Prince and the Showgirl, with Marilyn Monroe and Lawerence Oliver. I get ready. Join her. Later ~