Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, March 30, 2012

Mari Blanchard and Forest Tucker in Stagecoach to Fury

Leave meeting &:25 and drive to Sam's Club. Shop for Hall. Drop some things to Beth on way home. I on home and unload our stuff. To office and check e-mail and news sites with girls, salami and chips. Sean over and he hooks up Netlex to our Blu-ray and then to TV. He leaves. I turn on a Netflex western: Stagecoach to Fury, with Forest Tucker. Have some lunch while I'm viewing. Down for nap with girls. Up and check e-mail. UPS here with package for Beth. Out to bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Clean up side yard. Work in office for awhile. Into kitchen and start dinner. Beth home and we eat. After, she washes her hair while I write here in office.