Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, September 29, 2010


Home after meeting and check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. Talk to Beth. To Skin doctor - Dr. Poroska - and have something removed from my forehead. By Beth''s place of employment and pick her up and take her to airport to pick up GEO. Follow her back then turn and go home. Make lunch and watch an episode of Lawman I recorded this morning. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail; feed girls; open one piece of mail for Beth. Into office and work on Whiskey Tears dialogue. Beth home. Hep her inside with her stuff. We talk at table. I fix small salads and we eat. She off to H&I Meeting. I watch Have Gun Will Travel and part of some other show. Beth back by 7:00. We watch recording of last night's NCIS. Later ~