Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, September 26, 2010

My High School today (it sure has seen better days)

The Lodges and the Fenadys (stock shot)

I up 5:30 - shave, shower and get dressed. Beth up and she get ready. Down to Daily Grill for breakfast. Check out and drive to Reseda to show Beth my High School. Then we over the hill to Hollywood and drive down Hollywood Blvd. and see the changes. Down to Sunset then by Columbia Pictures old studio where I worked; past old Desilu and Paramount. Finally to the Fenady's home. She shows us the house; finally into den to talk with Andy and Mary Francis. They take us to Wilshire CC for lunch (very nice). Back to their place then drive home. Hit the house at 3:30. Unload stuff and put cars in garage. Battery on scooter is out. In and put stuff away. Check our e-mail. Download pictures and put some up on Blog. Catch up on blog. Beth in and we both work in office. Finally we get ready for bed. Later ~