Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, September 24, 2010

Watched CSI: Crime Scene Investigation premiere

Home from meeting and check e-mail and news sites with girls and cookies. Call Beth. Meet her at car wash - she brought van. We talk on patio; then move to front bench. She done first and she's off; I next and home. Work at computer for awhile then into kitchen and make sandwich. Eat while watching recording of Lawman. After that, watch the conclusion of yesterday's Buster Crabbe and Fuzzy St. John western. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail; feed girls; open mail for Beth. Clean up side yard. Sweep tiles inside. Work at computer. Turn on O'Reilly. Beth home; help her in with things. We talk at table. I fix dinner and we eat. Watch primere of CSI: Vegas. Later ~