Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Buster and Fuzzy

Stop at Nader's to gas up after meeting - talk to Nader. Home and check e-mail with girls at my feet. Take girls to groomer and drop them off. Home - change sheets as Crystal did her thing on the first sheet. Throw away first sheet. call Beth for location of new sheet. In to computer and work for awhile.Beth calls. Into make sandwich for early lunch. Eat while viewing a recorded episode of Lawman. Start to watch a Billy Carson PRC western with Al (Fuzzy) St. John. Groomer calls so I down to pick up girls. Into computer then down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail; feed girls; open mail for Beth. Clean up side yard. Into office and do letter for Beth. She home and we talk. Make some dinner and we eat. Both into office. I get ready and she works. I to bed while she showers. Later ~