Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Ursula and Sean in Dr. No (1962)

Grocery shopping after leaving meeting five minutes early. See Theresa Grippi at market. I didn't leave early and can see I'm behind schedule and won't get to nail place by nine. Call Beth so she knows I'll be late. Home and put away cold stuff; then drive to nail place. I'm 15-minutes late. Get my pedicure while Beth gets same beside me. She gets nails done while I head home to put rest of groceries away. Work at computer. Beth home and into office. I fix sandwiches for lunch and we eat. I down for nap while she heads to Edie's to work. I up and Beth is back - she brought in mail and fed girls. She does my pill boxes while I in here to start blog for today. Watch Hannaty - 9/11 Special show. Start dinner and eat. Then we watch Dr. No - the first James Bond movie. Later ~