Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Morrie Beschloss

Home from meeting and check e-mail and news sites with girls and cookies. Surf the web for news. Then start in on working Whiskey Tears. Spend most of the morning on book. Change pants and drive to Desert Willow Golf Club for my first Lunch with Morrie (Beschloss). Ross calls me in lobby - I step outside to talk and see George Gallagher through window. Quick bye to Ross and catch up to George. I'm introduced around and shown where to sit (main table). Meet some more people. Sandy Hellman and Pat from our morning meeting there along with Darlene Cassella. Cold cuts as dining room under reconstruction. Enjoyable time. Home to feed girls and call Beth. Leave a message for Ross; and down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail; open mail for Beth. Clean up side yard. A lick and a swish with the floor mop. Work on book. Beth home and we talk. She cooks dinner. We eat. After, to office while she washes her hair. Botgh in office. Watch Huell Hoswser. Later ~